Monday, November 24, 2008

My Teams for the SCU Natty Treasures Group Break

Here are my teams for the SCU 2006 & 2007 National Treasures Group Break:

I broke the bank and bought 3 spots for 6 teams because I knew I was going to end up with some bell-end teams. I have no desire to keep the Raven or the Bengals even though they both have some decent old-timers to go after. The Chargers are a cool team to have with their old-timers especially and any LT's, but I am interested in trading them to Lars for his Jets. That leaves me with two great '06 teams in the Broncos and Titans and one great '07 team with the Bills. The teams I really want are the 1) Vikings, 2) Cowboys, 3) Browns 4) Bears 5) 49ers and 6) Raiders. Not much of a wish list I know but holler back if you want to discuss further.

~Hupaskin (pliny@hoopa-nsn.gov)