Monday, November 24, 2008

My Latest Wish List

After doing some reserach I decided to list the following teams in no particular order that I would be willing to trade two for one or maybe even 3 for 1 depending on the team. The teams I desire in alphabetical order are the 49'ers, Bears, Browns, Colts, Cowboys, Lions, Raiders, Redskins, Steelers, and the Vikings. I did change my desire list around a bit as well too, so I am not as hot for the vikes as I once was and I now have a couple other teams that I would be willing to trade teams and cash for. So "Lets Make A Deal" with all of those teams I listed. I am only going to really keep the Titans/Oilers, but the rest I am willing to deal and wheel. Hit me up on the get me up!

~hupaskin

1 comment:

Julia Taylor Gray McCovey said...

hello daddy I really like ur blog its cool love, Tay